- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Thanks for visiting my page :) I'm Dee and I'm almost 15 and from Ireland! I fell in love with Tay's music like 4 years ago when my guitar teacher gave me one of her songs to play; Our Song. Ever since it's been one of my favourites. I saw Tay when she came to Dublin on her Speak Now Tour 27/03/11! It was one of the best days of my life :') I play guitar religiously and music is one of my best and favourite subjects at school. I used to write a lot of poems when I was younger but Tay inspired me to write my own songs and I've been writing for about 3 and a half years now! My first song was called Ever and I wrote it on my electric guitar :] I adore writing songs and I love expressing my feelings through music. Some of my songs are really personal though and I'm always so scared to share them! Here is a link to my lyrics and here is a link to my audio links which are links to the songs I posted on SoundCloud because to me the music is just as important as the lyrics :]
I used to have a very successful song writing competition which was the second song writing competition on TC, which introduced the points system but again I just didn't have the time to continue :/ I do miss it though.
I recently have been offline on TC for a while which is because I'm doing state exams this year. I'll be finished them at the end of June and I'll be online a lot more after that. Sorry I haven't been replying to the messages/comments it's just that I'm really busy! I try my best!
Some random facts about me...
I love exercise.
I love my cat.
I cannot stand a messy room.
I live in plaid shirts, jeans and converse.
Breakfast is my favourite meal.
I must have my phone with me at all times.
I have bad study habits but manage to get good grades.
My favourite subject at school is music.
I want to study veterinary medicine in college.
Making graphics soothes me.
I have too many tank tops.
I'm an instagramaholic.
Little things make me so happy.
I love fresh starts and clean sheets.
I care little about my appearance to other people.
I never wear my hair down (my hair has problems)
Once I start reading a book I. Will. Not. Put. It. Down.
Autumn is my favourite season but Summer is my favourite time.
My favourite Tay album is Fearless and my favourite Tay song is All Too Well.
I have glasses but never wear them.
I'm socially awkward and proud.
I can't stand fake/stuck up/spoilt/rude/bitchy people.
My closet is so freakin' organised.
I'm so shy to people I don't know.
I like the quiet.
I want to be happy.
Thank you for reading :)
I'll try to reply to all messages/comments and I accept all friend requests!
20/03/13 Hiya. I know it's been like over half a year since I made a new blog post, but I was just feeling it ya know? Anyway I've returned from the dead back to TC! A lovely surprise I got when I logged on was TC giving me 500 points for being a member for a year...whaaaaaat?? Time flies! I'm currently on my 3 week Easter holidays and loving them!! So relaxing :D I've been chillin',...