- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi, I'm SwiftyJones, and I'm a massive UK swiftie!
I saw Taylor in the o2 area on 2nd February 2014 and it was honestly the best night of my life. As predicted, I cried during All Too Well (I stupidly took video evidence of me crying to it as well haha), as well as just generally throughout the set - especially during WANEGT which was the last song! I stood up and danced for 2 hours straight and honestly had the best time ever. 99% sure I had the worst dance moves in the whole arena though. I'll never forget it. I can only hope that I can get tickets to the 1989 tour (hint hint Taylor get that tour yeah? ;)), hopefully with slightly better seats ;)
I became a swiftie in 2008 after hearing Love Story by her. It was the first song I ever heard from Taylor, and I fell in love with it. I loved the whimsical, other-wordly element of the video, and of course the song was my jammm! ;) I still remember buying the first album I ever bought from her - Fearless - and how I just replayed it over and over and over. I also remember buying Speak Now, Taylor Swift and Red, and how excited I was to hear new songs from her. Taylor's albums are some of the only albums I have on CD that aren't from when I was much younger, and I love the feeling of holding them and looking in the booklet which comes with it. I honestly can't wait to hold 1989 in my hand and decode all the messages and look through the poloroids (awesome idea Taylor!) and listen to more new music from Taylor. It sounds insane even writing that!
As a lot of people on this site would say, one of my dreams is to meet Taylor. In a weird way, even though I'm younger than her, I feel like I've grown up and evolved with her, and I LOVE seeing what she does next. Each one of her albums represents a different point in my life and I love listening to say Fearless and instantly being transported back to that particular period in my life. If I ever met Taylor, I honestly think I would cry - although hopefully not until after I said something to her haha! I would just love to hug her. I've read loads of M&G stories and stories of people generally meeting her and they always says she gives the best hugs and she's so incredibly sweet, and I would like to test this for myself ;)
By the way, feel free to add/PM me - I love talking to new people! :)
P.S. In the old TC, I was called todaywasafairytale, and had a picture of Taylor turning round in a field with a brown dress on. If any of you remember me from there, add me and we can talk about our sadness at the loss of the heart system ;)
So what does everyone think of Taylor's new single? Personally I LOVE it and haven't stopped replaying it. It's definitely a dancing song