1) I LOVE fashion, modeling, makeup, and all that stuff that girls like to do, but when I'm not in public, I'm at home chilling in a sweatshirt and leggings.
2) I like to read. I like The Maze Runner series, and a lot of teen fiction stuff, romance, and things like that.
3) I LOVE horror movies, unless it ends up being stupid, then I'm depressed. But if it actually is creepy, I don't realize that it was until i get home later, and am alone in my room, lol.
4) I have two dogs. One is a cairn terrier and the other is a dachshund.
5) I can be sooo weird.
6) I hate math, I was never meant to work with numbers. I had a math tutor for like, well ever since I was in 2nd grade, and then I didn't have one until 7th grade started, and now I'm in 9th grade, and still struggle.
7) I wear a back brace underneath my clothes, at night and to school. I've had it for a little over 2 years now. Its because I have scoliosis. If you don't know what that is, its an unstraight spine. I finally get to stop wearing it soon.
8) I love acting.
9) I love thinking, and putting my creativity into writing, even if it's not a story, but just some random thought that crosses my mind. I like to live by the quote that I came up with myself, then realized that just about everybody knows it already. Life has a reason for everything that happens. I don't think that people think deeply enough about those things. This is what I mean, I get really carried away with my thinking. Trust me, it gets way farther than this.
10) My favorite season is Christmas, and my favorite color is green. (yeah, thats two things, lol)
11) I have baby blue braces, and dark brown eyes, as well as light brown hair.
12) I love film, and am interested in maybe becoming a police officer.
13) I love alternative/indie music, and i used to crave pop all the time, and I only say that I still like it mainly just when it comes to Taylor's music.I mean, I'll listen to it when it comes on the radio or whatever and jam out to it because I don't care, Its just fun, but I won't download it. If that makes any sense.
Peace Out, Girl Scout :)
Don't forget to friend me, comment, or message me!
Thanks for reading this y'all!
If you guys haven't seen the trailer for The Giver yet, you really need to, sorry that I'm not posting the link for it, lol. Its kinda sad how I'm not when I'm mentioning it, but whatever, just search it up on YouTube, or you can even get the link on Taylor's Twitter. I'm just saying that you really need to look at it because I'm already obsessed! okay, I can breathe now :)