- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
^Thanks so the amazing thatlingeringquestion!
I'm Kendra! I have been living in California my whole life, 12 years:) My favorite number is 13, but I have my reasons. I have wavy dirty blonde hair, that I like to have straightened if I have time in the morning. I am the 2nd youngest but the oldest girl out of 6 kids, yep I have 4 older brothers and a little sis. I'm actually a twin, for all of you that don't know, I have a boy twin:/ We are TOTALLY the opposite of each other! I live out in the country of California, no neighbors, yes it gets kinda boring but you can have a lot of adventures. I really want to be a singer when I grow up but if that doesn't work I want to become a teacher, a 5th or 6th grade teacher. But I won't give up on my dream, just like Taylor never gave up on hers. I love to be a leader, and some day I want to be the leader of something great, a life changer; like Rosa Parks, Jackie Robinson, Abraham Lincoln, and George Washington. All those people did something to make America better, to make it what it is today, a free country! For me love is pretty tricky, never had a boyfriend not even a first kiss; I guess I'm just waiting for the right guy:) But I got to say I fall for someone really quick, no questions asked. I actually just got over this guy that I've known for 7 years and we're great friends, but ever since I told him that I liked him over a year ago it's been super weird so..... I love bread, candy, and ICE CREAM!!!!! Kind of a weird combination huh? My favorite places to shop are Hollister, Aeropostale, Abercrombie, and Abercrombie & Fitch; all are at the mall that I go to. Speaking of the mall, it's kind of funny,but it seems like I go to the mall every weekend:) I'm not really a girly girl, I grew up with older brothers that kind of pick on you and beat you up a bit so you kind of learn to be tough. I'm super sensitive though, I cry during sad movies and at funerals. Anyways, I love my friends! They are the world to me, my best friend Tori and I are like sisters. But I can't forget about all my guy friends, sometimes I think guys understand me more than girls, crazy right? I really like PE and sports not to brag but I'm pretty athletic but Tori is an all-star athlete! My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip Mouse Track, it's awesome if you ever have the chance you should really try it. My favorite song right now is In my veins by Andrew Belle because it basically explains how I feel at the moment, lost,and feeling like everyone is leaving:( I always love making new friends, so PM me and we can talk:) Hope you have a Swiftastic Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Does anyone know what all the badges stand for? I want to get them all!