- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
There are some things I won't back down on though; my faith in God, my friends and my family, secrets I've promised to keep...I worry a lot about what others think of me. I've tried to make myself stop, but it's so easy to criticize myself when someone says something about my appearance or my attitude. It's hard when all you want is to be excepted by people. I shouldn't be like that, but I am and I honestly wish I could just not care as much. Not care who likes me and who doesn't, not care if the guy I like noticed me today, not care about putting on makeup or making my hair and clothes look just right to please others and not a single minute of it being for my benefit or my happiness.
I tend to pick apart every part of my body that I don't like(there's not many parts of me that I actually do like). It could be anything from my shoe size to my waist size to the size of my thighs to my nose or my chin or my forehead to my eye color and the list goes on and on. People have called me beautiful before and I try to believe it but I can't. I don't think I'm ugly. It's not like that. I just don't find myself attractive. I don't think of myself as a very fun or exciting person to hang out with and nothing really special. I'm not fishing for complements, this is just truly the way I feel about myself. I'm not asking for pity or for more people to assure me that I'm "beautiful the way I am". I just feel like I can trust you guys enough that I can tell you how I feel about myself without sugar-coating anything.
If you've skipped most of it and are just reading the last bit of all this, then that's ok, too! We can still be friends! We don't need to know everything about each other. :) NOW! Here's some fun facts about me and some awesome gifs and thing-a-ma-bobs and all that fun stuff! Thanks so much for coming along and I hope you have the most amazing day! Ta-ta!
*REST OF PROFILE UNDER CONTRUCTION*
Hey everyone! These are a few of my graphics. Feel free to use them but please credit me! If anyone has any tips on how to make them better, please PM me! I'll update as I make new ones :) And I DO have a graphic shop here so if you could check that out, that'd be amazing! ;)