- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
hi there, I'm Claire :)
I'm a huge fan of Taylor, and I'm happy that I've had the opportunity to see her twice in concert. I'm also a big fan or Ed Sheeran, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, and Lorde.
My interests include reading, writing, swimming, karate, traveling, instragram, laughing & photography.
Well, I like friends, so message me! :)
"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown
"People throw rocks at things that shine."
"Loving him was like driving a new Masserati down a dead end street."
“To me, Fearless is not the absense of fear. It's not being completely unafraid. To me, Fearless is having fears. Fearless is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, Fearless is living in spite of those things that scare you to death.”
“Your lucky enough to be different, never change”
“I never want to change so much that people can't recognize me.”
“There's more to life than dating the boy on the football team.”
“You can walk away and say "We don't need this." but something in your eyes says "We can beat this.”
“Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know, Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go.”
“I've found time can heal most anything and you just might find who you're supposed to be.”
“Life isn't how to survive the storm, it's about how to dance in the rain.”
“Why you gotta be so mean?”
"Long live the walls we crashed through."
“I've apparently been the victim of growing up, which apparently happens to all of us at one point or another”
“Never forget the essence of your spark!”
“I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now.”
Love, Love, Love
Well I just spent 3 hours in the middle of summer vacation writing this and I'm not even sorry. This is unedited and besides a few facts, a lot is off the top of my head, so correct me if I'm wrong on anything, or if you have anything to add! :) I saw some hate comments today which basically brought me over the edge and inspired me to write this... So opinions would be awesome! :)...