- TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
- Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
- So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
- Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
- Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
- Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)
Hi I'm Sydney (Also known as supergirl123) I really appricite all of you who went on my page and is reading this right now. I first going to talk about who I am and then about my idol/role model (Cough cough its Taylor Swift)
I was born on February 2001, I had to lie about my age to get in here heheheheheh.I was born in North Carlina but raised in China. I love to swim, lisin to Taylor Swift and eat brownies ;) my love of my life is my fat cat Mrs.Charles Wallace, who by the way is on a meowing expedition to wake the whole family up before 4. My favorite color is dark blue and my favorite food is macaroni and cheese! I love sitting at the beach with my ipad and kiking my best friend about Taylor. I love birthdays and convrse. My lucky number is 22. I always jump up and down when its my birthday and when its christmas.
Okay enough about me, as I said before Taylor Swift is my idol/role model. I can't go a day without fangirling or lisining to her music.My favorite song of hers is superman, and all too well. Taylor taught me to be myself and to be FEARLESS no matter what. I have been through a lot with bullies and friends and love. Taylor lets me express my feelings and will automaticlly make me feel 100% better, I have dance parties in my room a lot just to let all my feelings pour out about school and love. I will ALWAYS be a swiftie, even if Taylor gets caught dealing drugs or stealing I will suport her. And thats the true sign of a swiftie not going to her concert, but always being there for her.
Oh by the way here are some of my favorite songs:
*All too well
*back to December
*better than revenge
Ps Keep on being FEARLESS
So I was feeling a liittle bit sad and deppressed because of my grades and friend drama, and last night I had a Taylor Swift marathon which I just lisined to her songs over and over again till it made me happy and motivated. This is one of the reasons why I love her music soooooooo much! It gives me the courage to move on and keep my head held up high and makes me happy. THANK YOU TAYLOR!!!!