Taylor Connect
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

New Packages!

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:00 PM

There is 3 new packages in the online store!

1. http://store.taylorswift.com/Taylor-Swift-3-Bracelet-Bundle/dp/B007D6B5NA?ie=UTF8&id=Taylor%20Swift%203%20Bracelet%20Bundle&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&field_availability=-2&field_browse=3093542011&searchSize=12&searchNodeID=3093542011&searchPage=2&searchKeywords=*&field_keywords=*&refinementHistory=brandtextbin%2Csubjectbin%2Ccolor_map%2Cprice%2Csize_name&searchRank=salesrank

2. http://store.taylorswift.com/US-Weekly-2-Free-8x10s/dp/B007D6B77E?ie=UTF8&id=US%20Weekly%202%20Free%208x10s&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&field_availability=-2&field_browse=3093542011&searchSize=12&searchNodeID=3093542011&searchPage=2&searchKeywords=*&field_keywords=*&refinementHistory=brandtextbin%2Csubjectbin%2Ccolor_map%2Cprice%2Csize_name&searchRank=salesrank

3. http://store.taylorswift.com/Taylor-Swift-Vintage-Fearless-Package/dp/B007D6B4JK?ie=UTF8&id=Taylor%20Swift%20Vintage%20Fearless%20Package&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&field_availability=-2&field_browse=3093542011&searchSize=12&searchNodeID=3093542011&searchPage=2&searchKeywords=*&field_keywords=*&refinementHistory=brandtextbin%2Csubjectbin%2Ccolor_map%2Cprice%2Csize_name&searchRank=salesrank

There is also this package but it has been around for a while

http://store.taylorswift.com/Love-You-Package/dp/B0076ALOHU?ie=UTF8&id=Love%20You%20Package&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&field_availability=-2&field_browse=3093542011&searchSize=12&searchNodeID=3093542011&searchPage=1&searchKeywords=*&field_keywords=*&refinementHistory=brandtextbin%2Csubjectbin%2Ccolor_map%2Cprice%2Csize_name&searchRank=salesrank

----------------------------------

credit: TheThirteenthFan/ animated by

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: New Packages!

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Thanks for posting, those are cool packages! Is the store glitching for anybody else?

The first link loaded, and I have 2 of the bracelets, but I need the black Speak Now one! The second package won't load (picture) but I have the US Weekly Magazine, and I'm not sure what picture they're talking about (2 8x10s). I think they're the Speak Now ones? For the third package, I already have everything (lightstick, tour book and lightstick). For the Love You package, I have the card and the bracelet, but really want the ornament!

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:15 PM

Oh I'm buyin 2 and 3 for sure, that's so awesome

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" unknown

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:15 PM

can someone post screen shots of these? as I am international it won't let me see them

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:19 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    Thanks for posting, those are cool packages! Is the store glitching for anybody else?

The first link loaded, and I have 2 of the bracelets, but I need the black Speak Now one! The second package won't load (picture) but I have the US Weekly Magazine, and I'm not sure what picture they're talking about (2 8x10s). I think they're the Speak Now ones? And the third package, will load but I have the card and

yeah package 2 and 3 dont have pictures yet i guess. But where did you get the purple Speak Now leather bracelet? i thought they only sold the black one individually? i have the black one but i really wanted the purple one so i got that package :)

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:20 PM

lindylou wrote:
    can someone post screen shots of these? as I am international it won't let me see them

package 2 and 3 dont have pics yet but i will post the other two for you :)

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:24 PM

TSlovelovelove13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

The first link loaded, and I have 2 of the bracelets, but I need the black Speak Now one! The second package won't load (picture) but I have the US Weekly Magazine, and I'm not sure what picture they're talking about (2 8x10s). I think they're the Speak Now ones? And the third package, will load but I have the card and

yeah package 2 and 3 dont have pictures yet i guess. But where did you get the purple Speak Now leather bracelet? i thought they only sold the black one individually? i have the black one but i really wanted the purple one so i got that package :)

Oh shoot sorry, I guess I read it wrong, I thought it was the purple Fearless one. The site on my computer is glitching so the picture wouldn't stay still. That's cool there is a purple leather Speak Now one! I'll have to add it to my wishlist and hopefully it will be added by itself.

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:25 PM

TaylorSwiftFan wrote:
    TSlovelovelove13 wrote:
    TaylorSwiftFan wrote:

Oh shoot sorry, I guess I read it wrong, I thought it was the purple Fearless one. The site on my computer is glitching so the picture wouldn't stay still. That's cool there is a purple leather Speak Now one! I'll have to add it to my wishlist and hopefully it will be added by itself.

i just posted a pic of that package at the top! :)

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:27 PM

ok just to let everyone know, the 2nd and 3rd packages dont have a picture yet and the last package, when i post the picture its just a white box so that one isnt working either

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:45 PM

I think I am going to get the first package... because I need the black Speak Now bracelet, and the purple speak now bracelet to finish my collection of leather bracelets and the alum bracelet is adorable!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 4:50 PM

tswiftnation13 wrote:
    I think I am going to get the first package... because I need the black Speak Now bracelet, and the purple speak now bracelet to finish my collection of leather bracelets and the alum bracelet is adorable!

Those are the 2 I need to complete my leather bracelet collection too. I already have the aluminum bracelet though..

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 4:36 AM

i hope these packages will be in the UK store i lovelovelove them! :) :) :) :)
    LONG LIVE TAYLOR SWIFT, THE AGENCY AND SWIFTIES! :) :) :) :)

[url=http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m086531pyj1rppl8to1_r1_500.png]http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m086531pyj1rppl8to1_r1_500.png[/url]

1: credit to Lovelovelove
    2: credit to

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 5:54 AM

Aww Please Please Please Can The Store Ship Internationally.

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 6:09 AM

Does anyone know what the gold dress that comes with the fearless package looks like cause they dont have a picture?

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 8:14 AM

Captureitrememberit wrote:
    Does anyone know what the gold dress that comes with the fearless package looks like cause they dont have a picture?

I have it... it's the picture from change on the fearless album and down the side it has the Taylor Swift Logo, it's really cool!
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 12:41 PM

I really want #2

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 1:00 PM

The pictures won't load for me either. :( I really want to see what the free 8X10 pictures are. For some reason, I never bought the magazine when it was in stores. I already have the Fearless Tour book and light stick, but for anyone who doesn't have the Tour Book, I highly recommend buying it if you went to the Fearless 2009 tour! It's really beautiful.

*made by glitterandsparklydresses

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 2:23 PM

I just ordered the bracelet pack(:
    Love, Love, Love
    -M-

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 5:46 PM

Just ordered The Vintage Fearless and the US Weekly Package, among other things

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars" unknown

Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM

You guys are lucky to be getting these packages!

Mon, Mar 5, 2012 at 9:04 AM

I think i'm gonna cry. :( whats in these packages, sorry im from the UK and it just redirects me?! Is the US Weekly back in stock. Ohmygosh literally might cry, i've wanted that for ages!!

^ Made by Swiftlookalike ! :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.