Taylor Connect
Jen avatar Jen
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

M&G Pics with Taylor!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM Popular Sticky

Post all your pics with Taylor here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Sat, May 24, 2014 at 2:14 PM

13SparksFly wrote:
    02/07/14- Berlin
    [url=]

3/12/11, 12/15/12 & 2/7/14

|Me|heleh

What a prrivelge to meet Taylor in Germany.
    Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Sat, May 24, 2014 at 2:16 PM

You are all so fortunate to meet her. That is what I would die for. I love her so much.
    Sarah Davidson Swifty13

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 8:10 PM

I am so jealous!!!! But I love your pictures!

Tue, Jun 3, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Lucky.

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 12:46 PM

You are all so lucky!

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Sarah wrote:
    Maggielicious wrote:
    Aikokazumi wrote:
    FamilyofSwiftFans wrote:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    A princess day with Taylor just love it.

At the ACM Honors red carpet in Nashville!

My daughter wore part of her Halloween costume to meet Taylor at Belk! Because she knows Taylor loves cats! Taylor hugged her and read her arm... and hugged her again! Her arm says "When you think of kitty cats, I hope you think of me"
    Two days later Taylor wore black cat ears on stage at one of her concerts!:) J thinks she go the idea from her! haha!

this is so cute:)

Awww! OMG this is just too CUTE! (: (:

This is just SO adorable.

by smell of the rain

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:31 PM

greaserswift wrote:
    wjlee1978 wrote:

Taylor took this one with her phone

One of the best night of my life!!!

I still love this costume.

1 - Nia | 2 - Caramel

Hahaha, it's just the greatest costume.

by smell of the rain

Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 6:33 PM

ItsAThugStory wrote:
    You guys are all so lucky! Congrats! Can't wait until the day I meet her!! :)

Oh, me too... keep waiting.

by smell of the rain

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 7:20 AM

waaawww all this pictures are so beautiful! You guys are so lucky and I'm so happy you realized your dream of meeting Taylor! I really hope someday I'll have the chance to meet her too! Never lose hope!
    Finger crossed!
    xx

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:55 PM

these are all so cute

Me | Me | Heather

Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 9:55 PM

These pictures are so cute! I'm hoping one day I will be able to post a picture in this thread

Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:08 AM

Aww I love these pics! :) I hope I get to meet her one day!

^^
    Made by TaylorHeart13! :) x

^^
    Made by FearlessGirlWithAGuitar. :)

^
    Made by me. :D

Sat, Jul 19, 2014 at 12:53 PM

I FINALLY MET TAYLOR TODAY AFTER 7 YEARS of waiting!!!!!!!!!! She was shopping in my hometown where she now lives in Westerly RI! SO COOL!!! She was the sweetest person ever!

Sun, Jul 20, 2014 at 11:26 AM

TaySwizzle62 wrote:
    I FINALLY MET TAYLOR TODAY AFTER 7 YEARS of waiting!!!!!!!!!! She was shopping in my hometown where she now lives in Westerly RI! SO COOL!!! She was the sweetest person ever!

ah yay omiswift that's sooo awesome!! im so happy for you :D

~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 9:25 AM

GenaGabrielle wrote:
    The one on the left is from the Wonderstruck m&g in Franklin, TN. The top right is BMI awards 2010. The middle is Fido in April 11. The bottom is 2007 when she opened for George. :) I have never officially had a concert M&G ( I DID IN 2007 BUT WE HAD THE WRONG ARENA AND WE WERE LATE AND MISSED IT!)
    This is the first time I met Taylor in 2007 at a Meijer meet & greet! :)Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    And of course the Christmas party we threw in the Tparty room.

I am so grateful I have met Taylor and feel so blessed I have met her so many times

and then you met her again more recently!!! Congrats on that! the way she surprised you was sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

stayfearless forever and always

Wed, Jul 23, 2014 at 9:32 AM

TayTay131313 wrote:
    These pictures are so beautiful, I also cry because I have not met my queen. I hope one day I will be able to see her and her pussycat.

OMS! Same hereeee!!!
    stayfearless forever and always

RE: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 9:39 AM

Club Red Staples Center 8/19/13
    Kayla Haeri

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 5:45 AM

Rhiana

Mon, Aug 11, 2014 at 4:59 PM

Rhiana wrote:

i LOVEEEEE that purple taylor tee so much!! I've never seen it before, did you get it on here?!

~if you're lucky enough to be special, don't ever change~

Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 8:38 PM

Oh my gosh all of these people have met Tay, and I still haven't. Happy for all my fellow Swifties but sad for me, I just feel like I am never going to meet her at this rate :(
    Annabelle Shiver

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.