Taylor Connect
Jen avatar Jen
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

M&G Pics with Taylor!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM Popular Sticky

Post all your pics with Taylor here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Wed, Jan 29, 2014 at 7:24 AM

These are all so amazing! Hopefully I'll be able to put mine on here someday :) I'm never giving up on my dream of meeting her!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Never forget the essence of your spark!

Sat, Feb 8, 2014 at 6:51 AM

I met her at the one chance premier. She honestly just came behind me but so I didn't even know because she was just walking to her seat. We had a conversation of course but since I didn't expect there to be a chance to meet her only see her, I didn't bring a camera. All I had was my awful blackberry with no flash so no picture would've come out of it. But hey I can still dream of getting a photo!!!

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 3:32 AM

Ahh you guys are so lucky. Congrats anyway!

/Tanyaxoh/All Too Treacherous

RE: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 12:48 PM

Kayla Haeri

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 4:31 PM

Only just found this. This was what My friend Daena wrote in September 2013 :')

This was us on the 10th February 2014. We got chosen for the last Club Red of the London part of the tour and it was the best night of my life, I have met her before (see pictures below) but I have never been able to talk to her that much, I'm so grateful to have been given this amazing opportunity and I will forever be thanking Andrea for choosing us.

5th October 2012 at the Radio One Studios

20th February 2013 Brit Awards

Wednesday 30th March 2011

Monday 10th February 2014

Sun, Feb 16, 2014 at 6:56 PM

Micaaaaa I still squeal at your club red. I know I said that like 2 days ago on fb but whatever. I was so happy for you even tho my niece was like 'WHY DO YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAVE TO GET CLUB RED ITS NOT FAIR!' haha

I can't see my pic on this thread... Maybe I skipped it.... Idk...

I have so much love for Taylor Nation (Katie you're my fave person ever) for inviting me to meet Taylor in Nashville. Even though I broke down crying when I found out.... Best day of my entire life EVER.

Fearless | 24/11/09 |
    Speak Now | 29/3/11 |
    Red |19,20,21/9/13 | 1,2,4,10/2/13 |

Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 4:20 AM

Gem you are seriously so cute, nothing can beat your picture though look at it it's perfect :')

Wednesday 30th March 2011

Monday 10th February 2014

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 4:17 PM

i hope someday i could post a picture of me with tay

Fri, Feb 21, 2014 at 4:17 PM

oh i forget to say that all of you have beautiful pictures

Sat, Feb 22, 2014 at 6:29 PM

These make my cry.The day I meet Taylor and can have a pic with her is when my dreams will have come true.

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 6:31 AM

gema13m wrote:
    Micaaaaa I still squeal at your club red. I know I said that like 2 days ago on fb but whatever. I was so happy for you even tho my niece was like 'WHY DO YOU AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS HAVE TO GET CLUB RED ITS NOT FAIR!' haha

I can't see my pic on this thread... Maybe I skipped it.... Idk...

I have so much love for Taylor Nation (Katie you're my fave person ever) for inviting me to meet Taylor in Nashville. Even though I broke down crying when I found out.... Best day of my entire life EVER.

Fearless | 24/11/09 |
    Speak Now | 29/3/11 |
    Red |19,20,21/9/13 | 1,2,4,10/2/13 |

Wow your KEDs are AWESOME. :D
    ... Or VANS?

^Me / Avi by Talisha (FireIsCatching)

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:06 PM

You guys are all so lucky! Congrats! Can't wait until the day I meet her!!
    For me it is more difficult, because I'm from Brazil. :/

Fri, Feb 28, 2014 at 10:09 PM

feferusty wrote:

Never give up. I heard a rumor she'd be coming to Brazil soon anyway :)

Sun, Mar 2, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Thief In Ripped Up Jeans wrote:
    feferusty wrote:

Never give up. I heard a rumor she'd be coming to Brazil soon anyway :)

I hope so! Thank you sweetheart

Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 3:00 AM

I'm happy for everyone who got to meet her, yet I'm also jealous.
    Beauty is truth, truth is beauty.

Mon, Mar 3, 2014 at 8:04 AM

C_Rose wrote:

My feelings exactly :)

Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:39 AM

Enchantedxo13 wrote:
    TaylorAlisonFan_ wrote:

AWWWW this is such a cute picture!!!!!!!!!! You guys are so gorgeous!!

OMGGGGG

Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 2:41 AM

RedEver wrote:
    C_Rose wrote:

me too.

Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 3:22 AM

Long LiveTAYLOR wrote:
    RedEver wrote:
    C_Rose wrote:

me too.

yep, me too :(

RE: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Credit to SwiftLookAlike ^^ :)

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.