Jen avatar Jen
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

M&G Pics with Taylor!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM Popular Sticky

Post all your pics with Taylor here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 3:01 PM

French cow boys at Loft'89 - 1989 Tour Cologne - 6/20/15

Broke your heart I'll put it back together

Matt

Thu, Jul 2, 2015 at 5:03 PM

FrenchSwiftieGuy wrote:
    French cow boys at Loft'89 - 1989 Tour Cologne - 6/20/15

Broke your heart I'll put it back together

Matt

This is so cute!

Taylor, I love you so much. Thank you for everything

Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 10:36 AM

these pics and stories give me goose bumps, wish i could meet tay

[/signature]

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 12:30 PM

Love these photos, so cute. This is my one;

I wrote the story up here if anyone's that interested!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

1. Moderator

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 1:01 PM

This is from after the show in Manchester! :)

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 1:06 PM

Jenni13 wrote:

I think this is my new favourite one of you and Taylor, so cute!

24/11/2009 | 29/03/2011 | 02/02/2014 | 04/02/2014 | 07/02/2014 | 19/06/2015 | 20/06/2015 | 21/06/2015 | 23/06/2015 | 24/06/2015

2. Moderator

Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 1:12 PM

Clueless wrote:
    Jenni13 wrote:

It's definitely mine too. My hair looks decent! There was an outtake that Andrea took where i'm talking though so somehow I still managed to ruin things!

RE: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 7:54 AM

Aw so cute!
    Thank you Nina!

Tue, Jul 7, 2015 at 8:28 PM

Jenni13 wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    Jenni13 wrote:

It's definitely mine too. My hair looks decent! There was an outtake that Andrea took where i'm talking though so somehow I still managed to ruin things!

How did you get a picture in her Shake it off outfit?? I LOVE THIS GREEN DRESS! Oh my!! You are the lucky ones! "-)
    06.29.13 11.26.13 08.01.15

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 3:38 AM

I WISH I COULD POST A PICTURE OF ME MEETING TAYLOR, BUT IT HASN'T HAPPENED YET SIGH :'( BUT CONGRATS TO EVERYONE IT HAS HAPPENED TO, YOU ALL LOOK LOVELY IN YOUR PICTURES AND I'M SO HAPPY FOR EACH OF YOU!

3. Moderator

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 3:24 PM

WorldsOldestSwiftie wrote:
    Jenni13 wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    Jenni13 wrote:

How did you get a picture in her Shake it off outfit?? I LOVE THIS GREEN DRESS! Oh my!! You are the lucky ones! "-)

It was directly after the show backstage as opposed to loft 89! xo

Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 3:29 PM

Jenni13 wrote:
    WorldsOldestSwiftie wrote:
    Jenni13 wrote:
    Clueless wrote:
    Jenni13 wrote:

It was directly after the show backstage as opposed to loft 89! xo
    I never even noticed that, good spot! I saw you going backstage, I was in the block just behind where you met up with everyone else :)

Thu, Jul 9, 2015 at 7:24 AM

DId I mention I LOVE THE GREEN Shake it Off Dress...as soon as I saw it the first time...Oh please oh please wear it in Vancouver!! Never thought I would be cheering for a dress! :-0

Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 6:02 AM

I never thought this would happen!!!!
    So I was invited to meet Taylor in Cologne!! It was the best day ever.

Sat, Aug 1, 2015 at 7:30 AM

I ADORE YOU ALL. One day I will have a photo for you haha. BUT THESE ARE ALL SO GREAT AND BEAUTIFUL.

Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 11:27 AM

Thank you to everyone that has posted your pictures and shared your experiences. Pictures of Taylor with fans are my favorite Taylor pictures to look at. She looks so happy in every pictures. I just love her so much for making the time to meet as many fans as possible.
    7.17.09 | 3.26.10 | 3.27.10 | 6.11.11 | 5.4.13

Thank You Silver!

Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 11:36 PM

Love the pictures! I'm so excited for my firat Taylor concert! AHHHH

Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 3:24 AM

imfinallyclean wrote:

This is such a beautiful photo! You girls look just as stunning as Taylor - if it were me, my face would be blotchy with mascara running down my cheek!!

Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 9:12 AM

daydreaminghearts wrote:

You should definitely make a cropped version of this picture that doesn't show that Taylor is crouching
    All these pictures are awesome btw, so happy for you guys!

Wed, Aug 26, 2015 at 10:32 AM

NewRomantix wrote:
    imfinallyclean wrote:

This is such a beautiful photo! You girls look just as stunning as Taylor - if it were me, my face would be blotchy with mascara running down my cheek!!
    They're my front-of-the-queue buddies, so beautiful!