Taylor Connect
Jen avatar Jen
    1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

M&G Pics with Taylor!

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 1:02 PM Popular Sticky

Post all your pics with Taylor here!

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Re: M&G Pics with Taylor!

Thu, Sep 4, 2014 at 11:36 AM

Is this the best place to start a thread requesting a meet and greet?

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 4:29 AM

12/15/12
    [url=]

2/7/14
    [url=]

9/4/14
    [url=]
    &
    [url=]

3/12/11, 12/15/12 & 2/7/14

|Me|heleh

Sat, Sep 6, 2014 at 5:15 AM

Awesome.

Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 9:50 AM

This happened thursday :))
    My World was RED in BERLIN :)

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 5:37 AM

MerStare wrote:

I love this Photo so much Lena

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 6:20 AM

You guys all look so lovely! Congratulations on meeting Taylor!!

Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 3:11 PM

MerStare wrote:

This is so beautiful, I love it Congrats!!

Wednesday 30th March 2011

Monday 10th February 2014

Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Micaaa13 wrote:
    MerStare wrote:

This is so beautiful, I love it Congrats!!

Wednesday 30th March 2011

Monday 10th February 2014

Thank u so much :')
    My World was RED in BERLIN :)

Tue, Sep 9, 2014 at 9:27 PM

AnnabelleShiver wrote:
    Oh my gosh all of these people have met Tay, and I still haven't. Happy for all my fellow Swifties but sad for me, I just feel like I am never going to meet her at this rate :(

same

06/14/11 · 03/13/13 · 09/07/13 · 09/08/13

Thu, Sep 11, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Steph_ wrote:
    AnnabelleShiver wrote:
    Oh my gosh all of these people have met Tay, and I still haven't. Happy for all my fellow Swifties but sad for me, I just feel like I am never going to meet her at this rate :(

same

06/14/11 · 03/13/13 · 09/07/13 · 09/08/13

Guys I promise you it will happen. And it will happen when you least expect it and when you most need it. I thought the same as you but you will get your Chance I just know it :)

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:19 AM

I thought I would share these pictures of Tay and me in Hamburg as well... Because after 6 years of loving Taylor, my biggest dream finally came true last week and I could not be happier guys. You will all get to meet her! I never expected this to happen to me and then suddenly... It just did. Taylor is seriously the nicest and sweetest person ever and she won't disappoint you!

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Zoe Swift wrote:
    I thought I would share these pictures of Tay and me in Hamburg as well... Because after 6 years of loving Taylor, my biggest dream finally came true last week and I could not be happier guys. You will all get to meet her! I never expected this to happen to me and then suddenly... It just did. Taylor is seriously the nicest and sweetest person ever and she won't disappoint you!

You win, girl! Three beautiful pictures (and you're right next to Taylor) in one day, i love them. Beautiful

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 1:55 PM

I am extremely jealous reading this thread...

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Congrats :) very gorgeous pictures!
    FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again....even though every time you've tried before you've lost.

Fri, Sep 12, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Goodies290 wrote:

Me | Me | Heather

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 6:51 PM

all of you guys are so gorgeous omg... and so lucky!!

Sat, Sep 27, 2014 at 9:07 PM

so many beautiful pictures! you guys are so lucky! congratulations

Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 3:37 AM

Idk how to post a picture here but it's my profile picture :) I didn't had m&g but club red :):)

Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 9:22 PM

Goodies290 wrote:

Swifties are so pretty!

Wed, Oct 1, 2014 at 12:54 AM

I have no picture of Taylor

Big Machine Records

Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for social networking safety tips for parents and youth.