1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
    1. Attention Grabber - How to achieve: draw attention to your profile!
    1. So Popular - How to achieve: become friends with over 130 other Taylor fans!
    1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
    2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
    5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

Burning Bright Designs

Sat, Feb 9, 2013 at 8:49 AM

CLOSED FOR GOOD
Please see my latest comment. I won't be taking requests anymore and I won't be completing current requests.

Replies to This Posting

1. TC Founder - Joined the new Taylor Connect during the preview period (Feb 2012 - May 2012)
      1. Conversationalist - how to achieve: reach a certain threshold of wall posts on your profile from other users. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      1. Casual Poster - How to achieve: reach the threshold of 13 posts in the forums.
      2. Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      3. Super-Serious Poster - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      4. Slight Obsession - - How to achieve: reach a certain threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? You'll have to wait and see!
      5. Taylor Connect Is Life - How to achieve: reach a VERY high threshold of posts in the forums. How many you ask? It will take you a while to get there :)

RE: Burning Bright Designs

Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Ooh I LOVE your graphics! Can I have a banner that says " Welcome to TWBTS's profile!" plz. Decorate it any way u want to :)

By the amazing graphic maker Quelinha

Re: Burning Bright Designs

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM

TheWorldsBiggestTaylorFan wrote:
    Ooh I LOVE your graphics! Can I have a banner that says " Welcome to TWBTS's profile!" plz. Decorate it any way u want to :)

Aww, thanks. I'll get started on your banner soon. :)

*Used to be YourEyesAreDancing*

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 5:38 PM

I love love love mine

MissMeRed - TaylorThirteen - LoveOneDirection

Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Text- I want it to say

"--- “To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’sFEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS."

Could this be in green font? thanks!!

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 8:30 AM

FOR REVIEW!!! Please message me when it's done.
    Banner or Signature: Signature
    Text: And all I've seen since 18 hours ago
    Pictures: http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=2029&pid=118747#top_display_media
    Colors: cream and red
    Fonts/Type of Font: cursive font please
    Format: PNG
    Anything Else: :)
    ~~~~~~
    Banner or Signature: signature
    Text: Don't say yes, run away now
    Pictures: http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1032&pid=120759#top_display_media
    http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=1032&pid=120755#top_display_media
    Colors: Anything that matches
    Fonts/Type of Font: Cursive fonts
    ~~~~~~
    Name: WSIR
    Pictures: http://www.taylorpictures.net/displayimage.php?album=2038&pid=119338#top_display_media
    Colors: Turquoise
    Fonts/Type of Font: Cursive

Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 9:38 AM

oh wow...I love your graphics!!!! They are really amazing!!!!

Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 7:08 PM

Hey, I love your graphics!!!

Signature, please

Text: you should've thought twice before you let it all go
    Format: GIF please

You can use any GIF that looks cool

Color: green writing please

Not very fancy writing

Pm me when it's done? Thanks soo much
    Click here to visit my graphic shop! v

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Thank you soooo much!

Click here to visit my graphic shop! v

http://i1289.photobu[/signature]

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 5:46 PM

DanceInTheRain} Thank you!
    Walls of Insincerity} You're welcome! I'm glad you like it. :)

Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 8:05 PM

BurnedTooBright wrote:
    FasterThanTheWind wrote:
    hey! please credit me for the pickup and line-upidea :)

I would, of course, but I thought of it myself. :) Great minds think alike?

could you please just do it because I've been credited for the idea everywhere else and it was on the old TC.

(^) Daya

Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 12:29 PM

InsteadOfSleeping wrote:
    BurnedTooBright wrote:
    FasterThanTheWind wrote:

could you please just do it because I've been credited for the idea everywhere else and it was on the old TC.

Saying this as nicely as possible, I honestly don't want to credit someone for an idea I came up with. Sorry.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:59 AM

InsteadOfSleeping wrote:
    BurnedTooBright wrote:
    FasterThanTheWind wrote:

(^) Daya

^I really think you should credit her. Anyone could say that he tought of it by himself. It would be just the right thing to do. In the end it doesn't hurts to add 3 words "credit to Issy", right?

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:20 AM

Picture;
    Picture2:
    Text;Never Forget Taylor Is The BEST
    Font;I dont know what its called but ille like the red font all in capital letters if not then i dont mind
    color;RED

This is going to be a banner
    Taylor Swift

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:21 AM

please message me when your done thanks xx
    Taylor Swift

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 6:38 AM

I didn't see the forms so
    Any pictures from this years Grammys
    The text should say We are never ever ever getting back together
    Rounded corners.
    It will be on my profile and I will give cred! Please pm me when done

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 7:44 AM

LittleTasteOfHeaven wrote:
    InsteadOfSleeping wrote:
    BurnedTooBright wrote:
    FasterThanTheWind wrote:

^I really think you should credit her. Anyone could say that he tought of it by himself. It would be just the right thing to do. In the end it doesn't hurts to add 3 words "credit to Issy", right?

Eh, fine. Sorry if this has been annoying to you Issy.

Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 1:26 PM

^^ no problem :)

(^) Daya

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM

BumpBumpBump!

Fri, Mar 1, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I really want a Banner for my profile welcome
    pics: Suprise me (Check my profile and you can see what I like and stuff)
    text: Welcome to beautifuletune13's profile
    font: Cursive
    colors: Anything that you think goes (ok maybe purple, red,)
    Gif: I just want one (not a black and white one) maybe of taylor simply waving hi
    extra: maybe just a touch of sparkles anywhere

Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Guys. I am so so sorry but I'm just gonna have to shut this down until the summer. I literally have zero time to keep up with a shop. I'm sorry again, I'll still be o the forums, and see you in June. :)